Monday, October 22, 2007

More Blood

I went to get my second blood test on Saturday. I get to the lab a little before 9:00am and there is not an empty seat in the place! It was busier than the lab I was at on Thursday. After an hour wait I get my blood drawn and since my veins are stubborn they had to take it from the base of my hand which burns something fierce. Good thing Erin and I went out to breakfast after to help me forget about the experience.

Today the Dr.'s office called and the HCG level did double which is good but it is still low so guess what? Back to the lab this morning for another blood test. They just want to be sure the levels are progressing as they are supposed to, which makes sense, but since I am a worrier it doesn't make me feel any better. I guess better to be precautious than not care right?

Guess we'll see what they say tomorrow!

No comments: