Yesterday was a good day! We finally got our test results back from the Ultrascreen I had on March 14 - some "quality control" issue at the lab delayed them - and the Dr. said everything looks great! He said the results were basically as good as you can get.
Then at a meeting at work some Student Council members came in to announce the Undergraduate Program Team Members of the Year Award. This is an annual award that goes to two people in our office each year from nominations the students submit . Well this year I was one of the winners! I was shocked. I have worked there for 9 years and never won before. I do think this year I worked with a lot more students more than I have in a long time. I was super excited as the comments the students submitted were really great and it makes me remember why I like working in Higher Ed so much. The best part is the award comes with a $500 check! YIPPEE!!! I was also nominated recently for a college excellence award that I did not win but that still made me feel good too.
So yesterday was an all around good day. I like all this happy stuff :)
Pregnancy update: I am feeling good now that that my first trimester is over. I was amazed at the energy I had in New York! I am in desperate need of maternity pants as I cannot button or close my regular pants anymore once my belly popped out in New York last week - thanks again Stacey for that belly band!
We find out the baby's gender on April 29th!!!!! Any guesses?
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
G-I-R-L!!!
Here is my covers both 50% chances. Pam has told me she has had these dreams where she sees the baby and sees the gender. I am guessing in those dreams she sees a boy (so she thinks she is having a boy) but i think she is going to have a GIRL.
Post a Comment