This morning I had the Ultrascreen test which checks for various defects and indications of Down's Syndrome. The test is a combination of an ultrasound and blood work. The ultrasound technician was super nice and baby was very cooperative. It is amazing that our little bean looks so much like a baby now! You could see its legs and arms and it was moving and stretching and the size is right on track for my Sept. 20 due date. The tech said everything looked great from her perspective but the Dr. will call me next week with the official results once the blood work is back. Here is baby's profile and ity bity foot - it measured 1 cm!


I have a regular Dr.'s appt this afternoon and I think we will find out the gender in about 5 or 6 more weeks - I have had lots of guesses from people and I have my own "feeling" but I am not saying what I think - yes I will write it down somewhere to verify when the time comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment