Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1 Week Old!

Tanner just turned 1 week old! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown in just one week and how life has changed so much. It's also wierd to think that a week ago I was birthing a baby! I was thinking today that if I were still pregnant at this point I would be VERY VERY VERY unhappy!

We also had our first day out and about. He had to go to the lab for a blood test which he slept through (just a heel stick). I took a picture of his bandage since it was kind of excessive.After lunch at home we went down the the UA so I could drop off my HR paperwork and then we surprised the Eller folks with a quick visit. It was fun to see everyone again and show them the baby they watched grow inside me for all these months.

We then went to Dr. Tooley's office so that I could get my back adjusted. Between pregnancy, labor, nursing and carrying around a baby my back has been killing me so I had it adjusted today and already I can tell the difference.

Tanner did awesome for the outing - slept the entire time - we even got to stop at Starbucks for a treat - gotta love that addiction!

We did have a few diaper mishaps today involving lots of pee and outfit changes. At one point there was pee flying, poop coming out and one unhappy baby with diaper rash! Oh, the joys of parenthood =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got to love the projectile pee and poop! With a boy, ALWAYS have a diaper ready to cover him up or one of these days you're gonna catch it in the face. Isn't it fun going through several diapers per change? It gets better.