The hormones are in full swing and I am just a cranky, crabby, hormonal pregnant girl. Probably not too much fun to be around. I am tired - wide awake at 4am this morning - and uncomfortable and just CRABBY. I am so ready to meet Tanner and get him out of my belly. We are ready to be a family of 3 and he does not seem to understand this yet. Anyway, I could rant on and on but really I am fine. Just ready.
I went to the doctor again on Tuesday and I am 3cm dilated and progressing so she still thinks he will come any time. I am getting more contractions that are more real which is promising. I go back again next Friday if no baby by then.
I am beginning to phase out of work over the next week. It's so weird that I will be off until January. I have never not been at work for so long. I am very lucky to work with such great co-workers that are willing to do my job for me, especially Sarah who is getting the brunt of it all - "THANK YOU SARAH!!! I guess I owe you one. Oh wait, that will be sooner than later when you have your baby in March! YAY!"
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment