I realized I have not blogged in a while. Tanner is settling into babyhood. He is a very cute baby but he definitely has my lack of patience and vocal cords! His worst enemy are his hands - he just needs to learn to suck his thumb and he will be a much happier baby. Until then we play the pacifier in and out game a lot especially in the evenings. He seems to have figured out the night and day issue so we are sleeping better which is great. Although going to bed can be a battle. Last night he went for 5 hours! I woke up after 3 hours and thought I didn't hear him but he was just sleeping peacefully. Let's hope that continues because that extra sleep is nice.
Tanner's day consists of lots of naps and of course eating but his alert times are becoming more fun as he learns his environment. We try to get out of the house at least once during the day for a walk or to run errands. Here are some pictures of Tanner in the past week:
He loves the play gym we borrowed from Harper Culliney! Thanks Harper! :)
Chillin in the boppy while we eat dinner - he is getting better at holding on to his pacifier

No comments:
Post a Comment