I have not been as good about blogging as I had been for a while. Seems a lot of people have been having the same trouble. Wonder why that is?
Anyway some times I feel that I have nothing interesting to blog about so why bother but a friend once told me, "that is the point of a blog, the random stuff." So here is some random tidbits of our life lately:
Yesterday morning I woke up to a giant hawk in our backyard eating the dove it had killed! It was disgusting and there were feathers everywhere. I was about to let Che outside when I saw it so Che got to go pee out front. Of course I called Erin in a panic to tell him and he suggested I scare the bird off and pitch its kill over the gate for him to get later - ah no, I don't want to get attacked by the bird. The hawk eventually took off with it's prey - gross! I do not need the discovery channel live in my backyard at 7am.
Today Tanner and I went to his day care center to fill out all the paper work, see his room and meet his teachers. Everyone was really nice and excited to meet him. There are a lot of babies in his room but he will be the youngest by a little over a month. As nice as the day care is I still get these pangs of sadness and guilt that I have to leave him with all these other kids and he won't get the same type of attention we give him at home but then I know it's good for him and will help him be more social (and get sick too!) and all kids survive day care. He will start December 15th going part time to transition before I go back to work January 5th!
Speaking of going back to work...People keep asking me if I am ready to go back and again it's bittersweet. I miss the daily interactions and my work friends but I don't miss the stress and drama that comes with work - especially lately with all the crap going on at the UA. I am lucky I work with such great people and I look forward to being busy again and using my brain but I do enjoy all this free and lazy time off!
That's it for the random stuff - not very exciting. Oh, and the cute background I was using for my blog is gone so I had to pick a new one. Not sure how I feel about this one yet....
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment