Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It was awful. Tanner got a bath!

This was the text I sent to Erin after joking with him that Tanner had finally pooped since the last time he went was Saturday. Well when you hold it in for that long A LOT comes out. He was sitting on my lap when it came and I went to change him right away but it was a MESS! I almost just threw his outfit in the garbage but I decided to clean it all up including my poop filled baby. Erin thought my text was hilarious since he was on his way home from work and could only imagine what happened. Our first real pooplosion! Many more to come I am sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is AMAZING where the poop can travel to. Now get ready for...projectile poop!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! That's too funny. I'll never forget when Emma was in her excersaucer and it went all the way up to the back of her neck! So gross!