Today Tanner was lucky enough to spend the day with his friends Reece and Harper at their home so that Erin and I could go to work and he did not have to go back to day care just yet. I took him over this morning to get him settled and as Kristen and I were talking Reece was being an awesome big brother and giving Tanner lots of toys and even sharing his lovey with him.
At one point Kristen looks over and sees Reece touching Tanner's mouth and asks Reece what he is doing and then notices that he has something in his hand. I go over to Tanner and pick him up and dig into his mouth and out pops a Cheerio! It was great! Tanner was smiling at Reece while Kristen and I are trying not to act too panicked. Kristen explained to Reece that Tanner can only drink milk right now and cannot have Cheerios yet. I told him it was awfully nice he tried to share with baby T and I can totally see the confusion - he can eat Cheerios, his sister Harper was eating them at the table and she is a baby so why shouldn't Tanner be allowed to have some too! I think Tanner was excited by the new taste since he seemed really happy with Reece and gave him that look that said, "pass me more of those later dude!"
Don't worry Reece in a few months you can share all the Cheerios you want with Tanner!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment