This was my first Mother's Day and it has been great! Friday I got the sweetest card from Tanner that they made at day care it brought tears to my eyes. Yesterday we had a nice day out and about and got Tanner a new car seat since he is WAY to heavy for me to carry in the infant carrier anymore. This morning I got to sleep in and then Tanner, Erin, and I went to the zoo for a bit. I think Tanner was a bit overwhelmed by all the sights and sounds plus he doesn't really "get it," but it was still fun. Next stop was Takamatsu for sushi and Korean BBQ - yum!!! I took a nice long nap and then played with Tanner all afternoon. The poor kid was so tired from the sun that he went to bed at 6:45 tonight! Here are some recent pics:
Tanner in his big boy jammies since he wears size 12 months!!
Tanner can crawl backwards (working on forward) and loves to scoot on the tile so we like to see how far he will go
Ready for the park At the park
Sweet Baby Face
Big Swing
Checking out the giraffes at the zoo
1 comment:
He's so cute and looks even bigger than when we just saw him. Glad you had a happy mother's day!
Post a Comment