Friday, August 21, 2009

The Incident

Yesterday there was an "incident report" waiting for Erin when he went to pick up Tanner at day care. Apparently Tanner got bit by another kid in his class! The funny thing about day care centers is they won't tell you who the biter was. I guess they don't want you beating up the little kids or yelling at their parents in the hallway =) Tanner did have a mark on his hand but it did not break the skin. The teachers said that they were standing by the bookcase and Tanner took the toy the other kid was holding and the kid grabbed Tanner's hand and bit him and Tanner pushed him away and moved on. The biter's parents also get a report. I was all worked up about it when Erin first told me but then I realize this is just a part of being a kid and there are those that bite and those that get bitten (I did the biting in pre-school).

No comments: