- Erin is doing ok. Thanks to everyone that has asked and is concerned. The grieving process is different for everyone and takes time. We have to go through a lot of hoopla with filing probate for his dad's estate so there is this looming cloud of stuff hanging over our heads that will take time to be cleaned up. It's nice to get back to a somewhat normal routine but it's also hard when your mind and body want to tell you to feel differently.
- Tanner goes to the Ear Nose and Throat doctor tomorrow and we can hopefully get the situation with his ears resolved and he will feel better.
- Tanner is becoming quite the little boy. He is saying quite a few words: mama, dada, dog, ball, hi, bye bye, apple, and others that we are not quite sure what they are. He has hit his mommy clingy stage and freaks out when I drop him off at day care (or leave the room) so that has been a challenge this week. He has had a little bit of a stomach bug so we have had a lot of pooplosions of which many of my co-workers have heard about! He is cruising around holding on to stuff and sometimes lets go so we think he will be walking sometime soon. He started this weird habit of grinding his teeth and from what I have researched it is totally normal but oh so very annoying. We cannot believe he will be one year old in a little over a month! He is definitely figuring out his independence and his funny personality is shining through. Every day he makes us laugh with his silliness.
- I am still trying to get the pain in my right arm figured out. We know it is a nerve issue but are trying to narrow down exactly what. The MRI of my spine came back normal so it is not a spine or vertebrae issue. This week I did a chest x-ray and an Arterial Evaluation at the TMC vascular lab to see if we can get more information. I go back to the neurologist on Friday so more to come...
- We have been extremely bad about taking pictures and video lately with everything else going on and we are just tired at the end of the day. Below are a few recent ones.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Updates
I said I was going to be a better blogger and that apparently did not happen! Here are some updates of our happenings:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh, finally an update. I hope you are teaching him to say , "Ma-Ri-Sa!"
Post a Comment