The backyard has a putting green in it and Tanner loved playing with Poppa's golf balls and sticking them in the holes. It was actually a perfect little patch of fake grass for him to play on
My mom got a piano and was trying to teach Tanner how to play
Being silly with Dad
Tanner got a small injury during lunch Friday when we ran his mouth into the corner of a table at the restaurant and cut his lip on the inside. It wasn't really bad but he did have a fat lip for the rest of the trip.
Erin and I got to go on a date night on Friday and we went to Roy's Restaurant for dinner! I was super excited since I have been wanting to go there for a long time. It was delicious. I think I fell asleep smiling about my dinner. Everything from the service to the food to the drinks and especially the chocolate molten souffle was amazing. We tried to get a family photo before we left but Tanner was not in the mood.
Our trip home took longer than we planned since our plane was late leaving Las Vegas and then it took a ridiculous amount of time for us to get our luggage. Seriously, the Tucson airport is not that big! We then drove to get Che who got to spend three days with the Trujillo Family! He was well taken care of and I think a bit spoiled :) Thanks Julie, Louie, Julian and Carina!
Finally we got home, later than planned, but at least we have today to rest before the week starts again.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun trip. I can't believe how big Tanner's getting!
I think you should put a putting green in your living room for Tanner! It looks like he had so much fun.
We miss Che aka Shey, Shade (kids are still working on his name)
Post a Comment