Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Grinch


Wednesday night marked the official start of the Christmas season for me. Dr. Seuss's "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" cartoon was on tv. This is my favorite Christmas show. It has extra special meaning to me because it was my Dad's favorite show as well and we used to always watch it together. I think my Dad knew all the words by heart and he also knew all sorts of little facts about the story - like the dog's name is Max and it is only said twice the entire show.
So, in honor of my dad Erin, Che and I watched the Grinch with some hot chocolate.
Even though I get a little sad at first I am glad I have something kind of silly to remind me of my dad and kind of like the story it is sad but happy in the end.

No comments: