Tuesday, December 4, 2007

One Month - No Drama!

So it has been one month and we have had NO DRAMA in our lives! That is a first in a while. We got our check Saturday from our Homeowners Insurance which was kind of exciting. We did not get exactly what we think we lost but we did pretty well. Time to go shopping :)
I also had my last round of blood tests last Monday as my hormone level was finally negative so that means my period should hopefully arrive soon (sad that I can't wait for it to come when for so long it is something you dread every month) and then we can start trying again. Wouldn't it be funny if I got pregnant again and the baby was due on my birthday - of all ironies - we know how much I love my birthday and to have to share it! That would be pretty damn funny!

So, I was reading Stacey's blog about how she is a blog addict and I have to admit that I am a bit of an blog addict too. I have a routine every morning where I check all the ones I have bookmarked and then sometimes during the day I will check them again, especially when work is slow like now. Thanks to all my blogging friends I get my daily fix!

No comments: