Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shopaholic

I am a shopaholic. I love to shop and buy stuff especially clothes. For some reason I feel like I never have enough clothes or the right clothes or the right outfit or whatever the reason I need more and new and....wait, I have a coupon so that justifies the purchase even more! Although I buy for myself a lot I do just like to shop and buy stuff so this time of year is the best because I get to buy presents for people.

Today we had our holiday party at work and then Sarah and I went shopping! We went to what I now call the "time warp store," Ann Taylor Loft. I love that store. You know you are there too much when looking at the clothes I kept thinking, I have that, I just got that, oh I have that too, oh look there are the pants I am currently wearing! It's pretty bad. I recently did a major shopping splurge there in Phoenix with my good friends Christine and Janess and of course we got coupons (good fora future date) from all the money we spent. So of course today I HAD to buy something. I did end up getting a great deal. I got an awesome suit for like 40 bucks and I did buy a Christmas present for someone so it wasn't all for me =) Anyway, we also went to Bath and Body works and that place too is a shoppers haven especially for gifts. They have all the smells and gift sets and new stuff that you cannot walk out of there without a purchase.
Today really got me pumped up for more shopping in the coming days!

No comments: