Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year (Very Late)

I have been a very bad blogger. Sometimes I feel like I have nothing interesting to blog about and then I told that to a friend and she said that is what a blog is all about!

Yay - it is 2008 and 2007 is OVER! I can't say all of 2007 was horrible (just the end). Here is how we finished 2007:

Had our fun dinner party (see previous post)
Erin caught a cold before Christmas and apparently shared it with me so that I got it on Christmas Eve. So much for no more Pam Sick for 2007.
We had a nice quiet Christmas Eve with Erin's dad and spent Christmas Day with Erin's mom. My mom and Gene stayed in Las Vegas this year to spend Christmas with Gene's family.
I did not leave the house then until the Friday after Christmas since I was sick and liked staying in bed watching TV all day.
Friday I ventured out and got all my Christmas returns completed and it was nice since there were no lines! I also had a long lunch with my friend Julie which was fun.
We rang in the new year quietly as well with our traditional crab leg dinner and I caught the movie Juno with some friends. It was a really cute movie.

Now it is back to work!
My work laptop died over the break which was annoying and now I am waiting for a new work computer. Thankfully all my data on my hard drive was saved.

We got a new All-in-One printer from Erin's mom for Christmas which is super cool and I bought myself a very late birthday present - a new camera. It's the Canon SD750. I got a great deal at Costco.com! My goal is to start taking more pictures and possibly even a photography class just to get more comfortable using a camera.

It was nice to be off work for two weeks but I am ready to get back into a routine and see what 2008 brings!

No comments: