Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fun Party! No Pictures!

Last night we hosted a fun holiday dinner party. After everyone left I realized that we did not take one single picture the entire night!

It was a fun night full of hot dogs, lots of "holiday cheer", King Ranch Chicken, and many yummy desserts. After dinner the games came out for some crazy rounds of Catchphrase and Taboo played with guys against girls. I think in the end the girls won but regardless I cannot remember laughing so hard at some of the things that were said! I think the best one was when Cindy was trying to describe a Beaver! Let's just say the guys figured it out much faster than us girls could. =)

Erin and I used to throw a Christmas party every year and then we stopped for a while but last night reminded me how fun it is. I think we should start a monthly game night - Anyone wanna join?

Thanks to everyone who came and for all the nice hostess gifts!

No comments: