Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sorry I Lied

Posted 1/21/08 12:19 PM

So a few dear friends have asked me lately in very nice ways how things are going since they know Erin and I were ready to start trying again. I have basically had to lie to each of them in some way since we don't want to tell anyone yet. Really I have just been much more vague in my responses. I feel so bad but as Erin said, they will totally understand once they know!

I have completed my 5th week of pregnancy and am moving into my 6th week. This is a very hard time for me because every strange symptom I have makes me worry (I miscarried at 6 wks and 4 days last time). I know a lot of things are totally normal but last time when I was told things were normal they were anything but normal. My HCG levels shot up from 208 to 928 in three days last week which again is awesome so that gives me hope. Yesterday I did not feel well all day but being out of town and not sleeping well might have contributed to that.


I think the best way to describe what I feel is cautiously optimistic. I want to be excited and plan and tell people but I also don't want to get my hopes up again only for them to be shattered.

I have my first Dr.'s appt on Febryary 4th. Let's hope this time I leave there with good news.

No comments: