Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back in Time

So you will notice the next couple of posts have dates at the top because I wrote them a while back but wanted them to be read in order. You have to trick Blogger to post them the right way or they just fill in where they belong - Happy Reading =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay...I've been waiting for this happy time for you!

Anonymous said...

Yippeee!!! It's baby time :)

You & Erin have so much to look forward to...enjoy this special time in your lives!

XXOO
Kristen

Cinbin said...

I totally knew it! You hadn't posted anything on your blog for awhile, and I hoping that this was why - Pam's preggers!! Congratulations!

LB said...

so exciting! take good care of yourself and good luck with everything. one of my favorite crazy bloggers is keeping a zero to forty pregnancy calendar that you might relate to: http://www.alphamom.com/pregnancy-calendar/

enjoy this time! - LB