Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Secret is Out

Posted 3/6/08 9:00 PM

So today I told everyone at work that did not know yet. It was so fun! We had a meeting that most everyone attended and at the end Anne said that I had something to discuss. I first made some lame announcement about digital signage and then said I would be gone for part of the Fall semester because I was going to be having a BABY! Everyone yelled and clapped and it was super exciting! I then told the remaining people who were not at the meeting so now the secret is out.

Lots of co-workers came by during the rest of the day to congratulate me and ask how I have been feeling. It's really nice to work with a group that really cares about you and your life. So now the secret is out - I will be 12 weeks on Saturday and things are good.

My belly is definitely getting bigger - even today a few friends said they noticed it more.

Oh and a friend sent me this link today and you have to check it out - some of these names are ridiculous!http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/babyandpregnancy/articletkt.aspx?cp-documentid=6359418&GT1=32001

3 comments:

M said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and Erin and can't wait to hear more about your baby adventure! Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Anonymous said...

I am so so so so happy for your and Erin. As Stacey said in her blog...I know you are going to be an awesome mommy seeing how you are with kids! Your baby is sure lucky to have you and Erin as parents! :)

Julie T said...

Pam and Erin
I am so very excited and happy for you. This is an amazing experience and there is so much to enjoy now, tomorrow and the future. Every day I will continue to say my prayers. You are so going to be a great mommy!