Posted 2/24/08 2:09 PM
I am exhausted. This week at work was a big one. Besides just the regular busyness of this time of the semester, Career Showcase (our big career fair) was Thursday which equals a 14 hour day at work running around crazy. Then Friday I went back to work for a half day and was then put on "bed rest" for the rest of the day. I had a bit of spotting Friday afternoon which is totally nothing but enough to send me into a complete panic. I called my Dr.'s office and they asked "have you been on your feet a lot lately?" Yep - that would be Thursday all day. So I was told to go home, drink a gallon of water (seriously) and stay in bed. Sure enough I am fine and got to go back to work Saturday for our interview day. I have taken a lot of naps and gone to bed fairly early each night but I cannot believe how tired I am. Supposedly this will get better in a few weeks.
Other than that I am fine. My pants are getting tighter by the day and I think my belly is sticking out a bit more now - I know I need to take pictures. I can't wait to share the news with everyone soon! For now, I think it's nap time.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment