
90 days till my due date - is that is crazy or what? Suddenly it seems like the pregnancy has flown by but then I think back to the times it was dragging on and I wanted to get to the next milestone. I think it's just lately it seems fast. Of course now that it is a zillion degrees outside I wonder how am I going to make it through the rest of the summer (and it just officially started a day ago!). Guess that is what pools and air conditioning are for. When people ask me when I am due and I say September you can see their brain do the calculations and the next thing they usually say is, "oh wow you have the whole summer!" Yep! Thanks for reminding me =).
It is fun that pregnancy is broken into trimesters and you so desperately want to get through that awful first one so that you 1) feel better, 2) can tell people, 3) actually start to look pregnant. Then the second trimester appears and, everyone is right, you feel awesome, you start to look pregnant and it's fun and you find out the sex and usually start to feel the baby move and it's just a great time. Then you start to round that corner into the third trimester.... I cannot really complain at all, but I am noticing I have slowed down a bit, sleep is still not fun, and strange symptoms come and go that are just part of the process.
Overall I think I am a relatively boring pregnant lady as even my doctor has suggested that. I recently read somewhere that this is the time where some women may get bored with their pregnancy - well I won't say I am bored but this is the final stretch and we are looking forward to meeting our son in just 3 more months!
No comments:
Post a Comment