Monday, June 23, 2008
Duh
Today was a day where if my head was not attached to my body I would lose it. After getting ready for work I was leaving the house and had movies to return at Blockbuster, mail to put in the mailbox and a refill to pick up at Walgreen's. I leave the house and drive right past the mailbox, go the wrong way to get to Blockbuster which required me to turn around and then I forgot the refill at Walgreen's. I also realized half way to work I forgot to take my morning medication! Amazingly I did get to work in one piece - the mail is still in my car guess so I can try for that tomorrow. Throughout the day other things kept happening that made me just feel dumb or forgetful. Erin was texting me at one point and was trying to joke with me and I totally did not get it! I have heard pregnancy can make you forgetful and today was definitely a day where I feel duh or maybe it's a combination of being blonde and pregnant! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment