Monday, June 23, 2008
Cold Stone
A few years ago when I was lucky enough to work with some very good friends and we would make Cold Stone creamery runs in the summer time to break up the day and also have a yummy afternoon treat. So the other day a few of us at work were talking about Cold Stone runs and it turns out today was someones birthday so we decided we must go to Cold Stone to celebrate! I had not been to Cold Stone in a while so of course it was delicious but it made me miss the old days at Eller when I worked with my good friends. I really like the people I work with now, don't get me wrong, but running to Cold Stone on a hot summer afternoon with those that are not familiar with the tradition (except one other super co-worker/friend) was new and strange yet still fun but it made me miss the good ole days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ohhhh, I miss Cold Stone runs with Ellerites :)
I don't know what you all are talking about. I ALWAYS stayed back to do my work... I don't remember any mid-day Cold Stone runs. ;P
Ah the cold stone days where Kristen would take the back seat (what back seat:0!) in the Xterra - those were the days
Post a Comment