I cannot believe Tanner is two weeks old already! I did the weigh myself and then weigh myself again holding him on the scale and he might be close to 8 pounds! We will find out at the Dr. on Friday. He is getting really good at tummy time and nursing is going well, although this kid has one big appetite! He can go about 3 hours but he can eat for like 45 minutes!
He is still looking a little jaundice so I called our pediatrician and he said that breast feed babies can be jaundice up to 2 months as long as his poop is normal and he is acting normal it's okay. All systems are a go so there is nothing to worry about. My comedian husband said we could start a TV show called "Queer Eye for the Little Yellow Guy" - not sure exactly what it would be about but it sounds pretty funny!
Here are some more pictures of Tanner's week:
Visiting with Great Aunt Elaine and Grandma

Hanging with Mommy
Tummy Time!
Hanging with Mommy
2 comments:
A little (only about a minute or so) exposure to sunlight can make the yellow go away faster. Lauren was pretty yellow and her doctor suggested a little bit of sunbathing. Kind of like poor man's bilirubin lights.
so I was showing Deo your blog with all your pictures and he was like...who's that little Mexican baby? I just thought it was funny and I was like...that's what Pam was saying at the hospital! He sure is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment