I totally feel like a teenager all over again! My face is breaking out, my hair is all greasy, I am super hormonal and bitchy. Ah, the things no one tells you about after you have the baby....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And then you will suddenly loose ALOT of hair. I didn't have bangs, then I did! Oh, and if you are nursing the hormones really go whacko when you stop. In the meantime...mooo (but it is a fantastic way to lose baby weight)
Poor Pam. For me, the first 2 weeks were the hardest (physically, emotionally, hormonally, etc.)!! I promise they get better.
I may need a Baby Tanner (and Mommy Pam) fix soon. I think I am taking the 26th off work. Would you be up for an early birthday visit maybe? I can babysit since Erin will be back at work while you sleep and do other much needed Mommy sanity-saving stuff. Talk to you soon...
4 comments:
And then you will suddenly loose ALOT of hair. I didn't have bangs, then I did! Oh, and if you are nursing the hormones really go whacko when you stop. In the meantime...mooo (but it is a fantastic way to lose baby weight)
Hang in there! It can be tough - don't be afraid to ask for help. I am happy to baby hold, dinner make, laundry sort, you name it :)
Love you!
K
Poor Pam. For me, the first 2 weeks were the hardest (physically, emotionally, hormonally, etc.)!! I promise they get better.
I may need a Baby Tanner (and Mommy Pam) fix soon. I think I am taking the 26th off work. Would you be up for an early birthday visit maybe? I can babysit since Erin will be back at work while you sleep and do other much needed Mommy sanity-saving stuff. Talk to you soon...
I like the blog facelift! It looks just like his nursery...like it really is Baby Tanner's blog.
Post a Comment