Tanner is growing like a weed! He is eating A LOT - both nursing and formula as my supply cannot keep up with his appetite - and just tonight the pj's I put on him that were too big a week ago are almost too small!
This past week my mom and her husband were here to visit. They enjoyed spending time with Tanner and of course spoiled him like only grandparent's can do. I do have to admit that it is hard dealing with grandparents. Since Tanner has been born we have had to deal with Erin's mom and her eagerness to be around all the time and during my mom's visit I had to have a frank conversation with her about respecting the way I do things with my child. I know grandmothers just want to love their grandchildren and spoil them but it can be frustrating to deal with them when you are the parent of a baby. I could vent more about it but I'll leave it at that for now.
Erin and I did get to go out on our first date alone Friday night. We went to Cafe Poca Cosa - yum! Tanner slept the entire time we were gone which is funny because I think my mom was hoping he would be awake but no such luck.
Here are some recent Tanner pics :
Like father, Like Son
2 comments:
Mom got on your nerves about how you do things??!! NO WAY!
Tanner looks like a little baby burrito! So cute!
Post a Comment