Since Tanner was born we started calling him T for short at times. When he is mad or having a bad day we call him T-Rex. It's a cute little nickname and who knows if we'll keep it.
Friday evening we ran a couple of errands and then decided to get some dinner. At the restaurant they sat us in a nice big booth so that we could fit the baby carrier next to me and Erin across from us. We both ordered our drinks and were checking over the menu. Our drinks came and as I was looking over the menu I see Erin reach for his cup in front of him and then it slips out of his hand, falls forward and spills directly across the table onto sleeping Tanner in the car seat! Tanner didn't scream or anything - just opened his eyes with this confused expression like, "why am I all wet?" I quickly got him out of the car seat and the nice people at the restaurant helped us clean up the mess. The car seat and the floor took the brunt of the spill but baby T did get a little wet! He was totally unfazed by the ordeal. It was actually pretty funny since it looked worse than it really was, and yes, Erin's drink was Ice Tea!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment