This weekend Tanner and I went on a short trip to Phoenix. I was a little nervous being away from home for two nights with a baby but it helped that we stayed at Christine's house (which is kinda like being at my own home) and there was plenty of baby stuff to borrow! Tanner got to sleep in Kayley's crib which was very nice since Kayley got the pack-n-play. He slept in the car on the drive up and back.
Part of the reason for the trip was Christine and I went to our friend Kerri's shower for her soon to arrive baby boy Drew who will be joining big sisters Paige and McKenna in December. It was fun to share in this time with Kerri since she was just here for Tanner's shower!
Here are a few photos from the weekend of the kids:
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment