Thursday, November 6, 2008

In Memory Of

One year ago yesterday, November 5th, I had a miscarriage. Not a lot of people know that as many did not know I was pregnant at the time (in fact that pregnancy was the reason for this blog). My close friends and family were there for me and helped me get through that very sad time. I was just about 7 weeks along.

It was strange for me yesterday to remember the date and what was happening a year ago and to look at Tanner now and I cannot imagine my life without him. I do wonder who that other baby was and will always have a piece of my heart that is sad for the loss, but I also know that God knows what he is doing and that is why Tanner is here with us now and almost 2 months old! It's so amazing how much can change in one year. So, without being too much of a downer I wanted to remember and pay respect to that little baby lost one year ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww. I can't believe it's been a year since then. I'm happy for you that so much good and happiness has come since then for you though.