Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays. It's all about a good meal and hanging out without the stress of gift giving. We are off to Phoenix to spend the day at Christine's which we have been doing for the past 6 or 7 years now.

This morning Tanner and I went to work for a breakfast potluck. It was fun to just hang out and see my work peeps for a while. Tanner was being especially cute while there. I think he has a crush on Marisa - he just lights up when she talks to him and he coos and smiles - it's pretty funny. Marisa is super nice and pretty too so Tanner has good taste - Brandon better watch out! ;)

I was reading old posts on my blog and came across the posting I wrote one year ago today http://littlepamorerin.blogspot.com/2007/11/giving-thanks.html it's kind of depressing but man how so much can change in one year's time!

I am so thankful for this year and for all that we have been blessed with. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: