Wednesday, December 17, 2008

7 to 7

Tanner slept from 7pm to 7am last night and no swaddle! He did good Monday night too but had to eat at 4:30am because he went to bed at like 6:30 that night. I think daycare is wearing him out so he is exhausted at night and doesn't even care he is not wrapped up.

So far so good with day care - it's been easier for me to leave him and he seems to like it. All the teachers in his room tell me what a good baby he is (but there are some HIGH maintenance kids in there) so that helps although I worry that the good babies get ignored because they are so good..... Anyway, I was so psyched up for the swaddle battle and he could care less. It also appears he is getting more teeth on the bottom! This kid is going to have all his teeth before he turns one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, a full night's sleep!!

I think both you and I got teeth early and I know Lauren did. Must be genetic!