Tonight Erin and I went on a date night alone out to dinner! We decided to go to Cafe Terra Cotta since they are closing the doors on January 31st. It was kind of sad to leave there knowing we would never eat there again. We have had many dinners there over the years - for birthdays, to celebrate special occasions, get togethers with friends, a date night for just the two of us, etc. We have always liked their food and found it just a nice place to go for dinner that was a Tucson locally owned restaurant and not a chain.
I hope this down turn in the economy does not keep affecting restaurants the way it has started to because I really like the locally owned restaurants and want to see them be successful. The irony was that tonight Terra Cotta was packed - is it because everyone, like us, had to go one last time before they close?
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's too bad, it was a realy nice restaurant.
I thought of you all when I heard it was going to close. So sad. I hate to see a local place close. ) :
Post a Comment