Monday, July 6, 2009

Swimming and Bouncing

I realized I have been a bad blogger lately only posting when major holidays or events happen. I was just telling a friend at lunch today that I need to be better at posting random daily stuff not just Tanner stories or milestones Even though this blog has been mostly about Tanner I want it to be about our life too and just the stuff that goes on. BUT before I try to be better about blogging about whatever I do have a few Tanner related updates. :)

We spent 4th of July weekend at my best friend's house with her family. Tanner went swimming in a real pool for the first time and loved it. He had this great float thing we borrowed and he could have stayed in it for days! He also got to go to his first birthday party at Pump It Up! If you have never been to one of these places it is pretty cool and definitely a great party idea for small kids. T was a bit too small to really get the bouncing and playing but he did think it was kind of fun for a bit (we have some fun video but YouTube is currently down). It's always funny as a parent to think how big and fast your kid is growing until you see him with other older kids and realize he is still very much a baby. Still, he has so much fun watching the older kids play that he has quickly learned to pull up from standing no problem this weekend so I can imagine walking will soon follow by the time he is 1. He realizes those other kids can do so much more! Here are some pictures of Tanner's recent adventures.






No comments: