Monday, July 13, 2009

Vacation

Erin and I took our first vacation without baby T last week. We headed over to San Diego for some cooler weather and relaxation. Tanner got his own vacation with my mom and Gene who came to stay with him and of course spoil him!

We had a really nice time alone even though we missed T every day and still talked about him all the time. We took the ferry over to Coronado Island for dinner Wednesday night and ate at this fantastic restaurant. We kayaked in La Jolla which was awesome despite me getting a terrible lobster sun burn on the tops of my legs (yes I did wear sun screen and did not burn anywhere else so I blame it on the way I was sitting in the kayak and the reflection off the water). We visited Seaport Village, hiked in Torrey Pines, hung out by the hotel pool, and had dinner with friends at another awesome restaurant in La Jolla with beautiful sunset views. It was a quick trip but fun nonetheless. Too bad we had to come home to some yucky HOT Tucson weather.
Here are a few pics from our trip (considering we did not take very many at all).

View looking back on ferry to Coronado

Self Portrait on the ferry

Hiking in Torrey Pines

This was where we kayaked in La Jolla

Beautiful sunset view from our table during dinner the last night

No comments: