Saturday, September 12, 2009

The BIG ONE!


Tanner's first birthday party was today and it was awesome. Lots of great friends and their families came to celebrate Tanner's first year along with his grandma's and step grandpa. He got a lot of very cool toys and thoroughly enjoyed his first cupcake! I know the first birthday party is more for the parents than the baby and this party meant a lot to me. I am so glad everyone had a fun time and Tanner hung right in there with the bigger kids.



Ben and Harper playing



Opening Gifts - Thank you Everyone!




Mmmm cupcakes


Reece, Harper, Ben, Julian and Carina joining Tanner for cupcakes


Happy Trey!


Sweet Baby Abby with her party hat


Eva smiling for the camera




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday T! Thanks for letting us share in the celebration. Miss you already.

Sarah said...

I think the best part was when Tanner grabbed the entire cup cake and insisted on shoving the whole thing in his mouth! I tried to grab a picture but was unsuccessful! Which is why I am so glad I was there to see it! P.S. My word verification word is "wines," maybe it's a sign!

Xochi Mama said...

It was a great party!