We had a nice day at Christine's packed with all kinds of yummy food and a lot of fun watching the kids play together.
Friday Erin and I decided to put up our Christmas tree while Tanner napped. He is quite curious about everything these days and gets into all kinds of things that he is not supposed to so we decided to gate off the tree just in case. I had this grand plan to get him up from his nap and show him the tree in all its glory and have this magical moment BUT I forgot. When he got up he was hungry (as always) and after sitting down in his chair he starts glaring at something. I realize it's the tree! Needless to say he is not a fan of it! Sort of curious about it but otherwise pretty much ignores it
Checking it out
This snowman pillow looks nice
We also braved Black Friday and went to Toys R Us in the afternoon. The store was a mess but we needed to get Tanner some new toys and decided to get him a toy he could play with now since he is getting bored with the toys he has (which means getting into trouble). So, we left with a few Christmas presents and a new lawnmower push toy that he loves.
Tanner is really into Che's water bowl lately (which I thought we were going to be lucky and skip that stage) and the other night he picked it up three times spilling water everywhere and then finally broke the bowl. After a Target outing this weekend Che got new plastic bowls and Erin, being so clever, velcroed the water bowl to the floor! Yep! Talk about creative baby proofing =)
No comments:
Post a Comment