Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome to the year 2009

We are finally a household with flat screen TV's! For years I have wanted a new flat screen TV in the family room and ideally in the bedroom too but could not justify buying a new TV when we had two perfectly good TV's.

So Erin's Dad had just purchased a brand new beautiful TV before he passed away this summer so it's nice to have his new TV as a small reminder of him in some way. It also worked out that Erin's mom's TV broke and she really did not want to spend the money on a new one so we were able to give her ours! Then my mom wanted to do her Christmas shopping early since she is going on a long cruise in December and she decided to get us a new TV for our bedroom. So, yesterday we went to Costco and got a nice 32" TV! I love it. I love to lay in bed and watch TV so this makes it even more enticing.

I am so happy we have joined the 21st century with our television sets. Next stop......DVR!

No comments: