Monday, March 22, 2010

Relaxation Vacation

Our seven days of pure bliss are over but it was oh so relaxing.  We did absolutely nothing on our cruise and it was wonderful!  It was a true vacation.  We ate, drank, slept, read books, layed by the pool, watched the world go by, ate more, drank more, met new fun people, and just had fun.  We did not do any excursions in port (partly due to my foot issue) and that was okay with us.  I have to say this was one nice long relaxing trip.  Some trips are so packed with sights to see and things to do and this was completely the opposite.  For someone like me to not have any agenda was totally out of the ordinary.

We missed Tanner terribly and by Thursday I was ready to get home to see him.  He of course had a fabulous time with my mom and Gene.  He got a new sand and water table and Erin's mom also came over for dinner during the week so he was in grandparent heaven!  I don't think he even noticed we were gone.  When he saw us at the airport he didn't even seem that excited instead we got more of  a look like, "where the heck have you two been?"  I think it was a good week for everyone.  Here are some photos of our cruise.

First "Formal Night" on the ship

We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on board so they had a special dessert for us at dinner

First stop Puerta Vallarta and look a Wal-Mart!

The Pacifico Brewery in Mazatlan

Self Portrait on the tender heading to Cabo

Cabo Wabo

Drinking tequila and beer at 10am!

Tender ride after drinking tequila

Our ship anchored off Cabo

The last night our cabin stewardess left this funny towel art on our bed - we laughed because Tanner is very into elephants and calls them something like Abu so we bothed walked in the cabin and said "Abu!" at the same time.

Pretty Sunset

I have some funny video from our visit to Cabo Wabo that I will try to post.  That is one place I definitely want to visit again!  For now, back to reality.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cabo Wabo.....you'll have to ask Deo about his Cabo Wabo story. I'm guessing everyone who visits there has one! Looks like you guys had fun and happy anniversary!