Today I found a new school for Tanner. It's a Kinder Care in Oro Valley. The funny thing is that the teacher in the two's room is Tanner's infant teacher, Jimilie, who we LOVED! Also the center director is the original director at his soon to be former school when it was run well. She left because it was too big and this place is much much smaller. Plus she has been running centers for a long time and I could tell she knows her stuff. They have 60 kids total in the entire place and his room only has 5-8 at any given time. They totally understood the biting issue so much that the director's son was a bad biter years ago and she ran the school he was at! They are willing to work with Tanner, they are charging me the same rate that we were paying before, and we can start him on Monday! When we went to visit this morning the overall feel of the place was so comforting and warm. It's cozy and cute and Tanner immediately joined the other kids playing play doh and was right at home. He recognized Jimilie and when I asked him if he wanted to come back he emphatically said YEAH! Done! I guess things really do work out for a reason.
Poor T also caught a bad cold yesterday so he was home sick today but it allowed us to find this awesome new place and take it easy. Another perk of today is my new Dell laptop arrived. We decided I really do need a computer that is portable for school so we got a great deal on a Dell Inspirion from Costco. I love it so far as I write this post!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment