I am in the midst of organic chemistry for my class this semester and it is AWFUL! I have a test and a comprehensive final plus two case studies to go and it is painful. I do not know many people that actually enjoy O Chem and I can see why. Some of the topics discussed in the text and some of the concepts covered are interesting and applicable to every day life, but what you are required to learn and memorize is ridiculous. It's like a big game. I did terrible on my first test and was determined to do better on the second one which did happen. Now I am facing test #3 and this yucky comprehensive final (seriously who gives comprehensive finals these days?). I am OK walking away with a B in this class since to me that is an achievement!
So, on a Saturday night when I have been racking my brain about alkaloids and amides and esters and hydrolysis reactions I thought I would share just how much I love O Chem!
1 comment:
I feel your pain! I took O Chem and struggled!! How about I take you out for a B-eer if you get a B in the class? xoxo - R
Post a Comment