Christmas has come and gone but it was a lot of fun. Tanner was really into it this year which made it even more fun and we hosted Christmas at our house with my mom, Gene, Erin's mom and George. We ate lots of yummy food and there were far too many presents for one little boy. I think Tanner got everything he asked from Santa and more. I think I was more excited for Christmas morning than Tanner was since I know what it's all about!
Now our house is over loaded with toys and everyone is gone and we are hoping to get back to somewhat of a normal routine since my schedule is set for the next few weeks and we do not have many plans.
It was really funny when Tanner got up Sunday morning and looked under the Christmas tree and said, "No more presents. Reindeer are sad Christmas is over." Ahh, words well spoken from a two year old.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment