We headed up to Mt. Lemmon this morning for some fun in the snow. We were not sure how Tanner would like it considering when we took him to the beach he HATED it. Well...he LOVES the snow! It was a beautiful day on the mountain and we got up there early and avoided the crowds. Tanner was so sad to leave but he was cold and tired from all the snow play. I can't remember the last time I played in the snow - probably when I was little living in Albuquerque - and it sure is fun!
Here are some pictures of our snow outing.
Tanner had to see the snow immediately upon exiting the car before we even had all our jackets on
He was mad we made him stop playing in the snow to take this picture
Snow Angels with mommy
Lots of snowball throwing and snowman building
Pure Joy!
Milk and cookie break
Watching the big kids sledding
Finger update: I do not need surgery on my finger since the tendons are so thin it's hard to repair it surgically so I get this hard splint to wear for 6 weeks and hopefully it will scar back together. I am on modified duty at work so I will do a desk job on the unit until I can be released to use my right hand fully again. Finally back to work Monday!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a blast. =)
Post a Comment