I am officially 9 weeks pregnant and things are going well - except my pants are starting to get tighter :). I went to my new Dr. on Tuesday the 12th and met with hermedical assistant who did an intake and told me all sorts of things to do and not do and got me signed up for certain screening tests. They took some blood and then scheduled me to meet with Dr. Warner on Friday the 15th.
Erin and I went to the appoitment on the 15th and we really like Dr. Warner. She is really nice, young and just easy to talk to. She did another ultrasound so we got to see our little bean again and it has grown! She said everything looks great so I go see her again in 4 weeks. I am so glad that we are in the home stretch of the first trimester and things are good. We will start to tell more people soon but we won't make the big announcement until after 12 weeks. Here is our little baby's latest photo:

No comments:
Post a Comment