Posted 2/24/08 2:04 PM
So I started telling some people this past week the exciting news and the response I have received has been, "I totally knew it!" Not what you normally expect when you tell a friend you are pregnant and have said nothing to give them any reason to believe so, but when you are a talker like me and suddenly you are very vague about what's going on for the past two months and don't really share much apparently it is VERY suspicious. One very close friend said she was totally on to me from the start which I find really funny that she just let me keep my secret until I was ready to share. Everyone understands why I kept quiet and they were all still super excited for me and Erin. I guess I either have to talk less (not gonna happen) or make up better stories instead of being quiet when I have a secret in the future =) !
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment