Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Baby That Never Naps

Tanner will not nap at day care. Granted he really does not nap very well here either. Yesterday he took one 40 minute nap all day! Seriously not enough for an almost 4 month old. Today I think he got in two 30 minute naps and was miserable after Erin picked him up and then is asleep by the time I get home and we have to wake him up to give him a bath, feed him, etc. before bed. It also is hard because I don't get to see him as much anymore and then he is sleeping because he did not nap!

He has never been a good napper since he was a newborn so this is not a surprise to me and eventually he gets so tired he will nap one day for like 4 hours straight! No wonder he has no trouble sleeping through the night :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren used to be a "micro-napper". I swear she could fall asleep for 5 minutes and then be ready to go again. Not much you can do about it but patterns change frequently and next month you may be faced with a baby that naps all the time! Babies and schedules don't mix all that well.